We are Hiring
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the home repair and maintenance.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, associates).
- Complete work orders, records, and logs.
- Operate material equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment according to procedures.
- Troubleshoot basic problems with equipment where the repair is visible or obvious.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem Solver
- Minimum Qualifications
- 2 year of experience on maintenance field
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Filipino nationality
- With drivers license is a plus
- Identifying and working to successful completion of the overall projects, with particular emphasis on resolving issues with subcontractors.
- Providing timely project status updates to the Project Managers.
- Maintaining and updating company database.
- Generating customized reports to clients.
- Creating and tracking contracts, purchase orders, submittals, and complete project close-out manuals.
- Serving as primary point of contact between fixperts and clients.
- Handling all correspondence.
Job Requirements We are looking for a Project Coordinator who’s skilled in organizing resources, establishing priorities, and working effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment. If that’s you, we want you on our team! Apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree OR 1 years of equivalent work experience – same field experience is a plus.
- Project management skills and the ability to resolve complex problems and issues.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
Job Scope / Summary:
The Maintenance Technician performs both scheduled and as-needed maintenance to all portfolio villas in the designated area. Provide superior customer service to all residents through solid collaboration with all team members.
- Facilitate and correct all repairs associated with a specific work order, including routine and/or emergency repairs.
- Respond to all service calls per schedule and work within the system to finalize work orders.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot calls with residents in a calm, professional, and empathetic manner.
- Provide updates on completion status of open work orders.
- Close service call tickets in a quality, cost effective and timely manner.
- Perform Quality Control Inspections when required by Construction department.
- Demonstrate high level of motivation and follow through.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently to establish and manage work priorities.
- Exhibits sound judgment and swift decision-making skills
- HVAC certified a plus.
- Remodeling and Home Rehabilitation experience in carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC a plus.
- Driver’s license.
- 2+ years previous work in residential, or home building.
- A self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- A curiosity and desire to solve problems, if they arise.
- Professional demeanor and respectful when speaking with utility providers or others.
- Trade license only required for plumbing, electrical and HVAC specialists.
This position will be based in the field and is not located at our corporate office.
- Supports and provides service via toll free, e-mails, and live chats to manage the business’ relationship with customers.
- Performs outbound surveys to ensure customer satisfaction for Sales and After Sales Services.
- Registers customer details and complaints for service in order to guarantee resolution for customer satisfaction.
- Captures customer information, schedules appointments and forward those to the concerned Department to assure requested appointments are met.
- Utilizes all services, operational and CRM trainings provided to identify voice skills and how to enhance a good telephone presentation.
- Receives Inbound Calls, Emails, and Live Chats.
- Receives Outbound Calls for different campaigns.
- Saves customer profile.
- Qualifies the call.
- Six months to one year of customer service experience preferred.
- Diploma graduate or equivalent required.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills desired.
- Effective listening skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and general computer keyboard skills in addition has to have technical and internet expertise.
- Demonstrate sales/customer service communication skills.
- Friendly and courteous telephone manner required.
- Punctuality and efficiency, with the ability to prioritize.
- Willingness to work on a rotating shift.
- Customer service: 1 year.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualification 3 years’ diploma or BSC in engineering preferably in civil.
- UAE/GCC experience minimum 5 years in respective field, preferably with contractor or facilities management.
- Should have sound Knowledge /Experience of MEP installation in building such as HV/LV, elevators, Pipes, HVAC systems, firefighting statements, window cleaning cradles etc.
- Driving license preferred
- Should know to use MS office and AutoCAD.
- Should be fluent in English communication.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervise other worker and need to have good knowledge in site survey and basic knowledge of costing
- Should know about HVAC, MEP, mason works and paintings
- Experience and/or works in Maintenance Company in UAE will be a plus.
- Address concerns.
- Review and assign work.
- Maintain schedule compliance and priority.
- Complete maintenance jobs in accordance with the highest standards of efficiency.
- Streamline associated repair costs and job execution.
- Supply reporting to the maintenance coordinator on repair jobs including consumption of tools, materials, man hours and skills.
- Review equipment history files.
- Ensure accurate recorded histories in work order completions.
- Report maintenance performance during major overhauls.
- Develop and execute training plan for maintenance workers.
- Assign and reassign work as per emergencies and plant priorities.
- Make sure that maintenance jobs are in accordance with all corporate policies and legislated regulations.
- Aim and strive to achieve 98% reliability on all maintenance jobs.
- Achieve departmental, as well as personal goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Drafting and design experience using AutoCAD for Civil and Fit-out works.
- Experience creating 3D Drawings.
- Possess good verbal, analytical, writing skills, and attention to detail. Effective communication skills and ability to interface with project teams.
- Proven ability to read and understand both 2D and 3D drawings.
- Must work well in a project team environment, as well as have the capacity to conduct work with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and prepare preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings from general written or verbal specifications from the project team, sketches and/or other drawings.
- Create preliminary and detailed design figures and drawings.
- Prepare plan, section and detail design drawings.
- Work closely with other Designer/Drafters and Engineers to ensure a coordinated design.
- Follow discipline-specific and company CAD standards.
- Produce drawings on schedule with quality and clarity.
- Understand life cycle of the project and manage personal workload on projects from start to finish.