Fixperts shall carryout preventive as well as reactive maintenance jobs relating to:
- Electrical supply, equipment and electrical distribution services.
- Water supply, sanitary ware and drainage services.
- Air conditioning supply and associated equipment services.
- Supervised, uniformed technicians will attend all emergencies* within 60 Minutes of call, 7 days a week, and 365 days.
Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM)
A preventive maintenance program will be provided in writing by Fixperts within 7 days of signing the Contract. The PPM will be carried out twice for Electrical & Plumbing
fixtures, and every three months for air-conditioners. The PPM is subject to change only if a prior notice of 72 hours is received from the customer. The PPM shall be
deemed as cancelled if any notice is not received.
Mechanical, Electrical And Plumbing
Services under this include:
- Repair and/or replacement of mechanical & electrical equipment including distribution boards, circuit boards, circuit breakers, ELCB’s, light fittings, control panels, switches & water-heaters
- Repair of water pumps, which can be done on site
- Repairing of external leaks in pipes
- Cleaning of water tank once a year
- Repair and replacement of sanitary-ware fittings and attention to drainage problems (please refer to spare parts/materials clause below in case of replacements)
A/C services of indoor and outdoor units shall be provided, which includes the following:
- Cleaning of filters
- Cleaning and checking of electrical components
- Topping up of refrigerant gas (gas will be charged separately)
- Belt replacement, lubrication and cleaning of drain lines
- Placing of drain flow tablets in drip trays
- Changing compressor oil and filters if necessary
- Minor painting touch-up and minor repairs to insulation. (please refer to spare parts/materials clause below in case of replacements)
- Pressure washing of coils (if required)