Request A Quote, Fill Form Within A Min
Fixperts shall carryout preventive as well as reactive maintenance jobs relating to:
- Electrical supply, equipment and electrical distribution services.
- Water supply, sanitary ware and drainage services.
- Air conditioning supply and associated equipment services.
Supervised, uniformed technicians will attend all emergencies* within 30 Minutes of call, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM)
A preventive maintenance program will be provided in writing by Fixperts within 7 days of signing the contract. The PPM will be carried out twice for Electrical & Plumbing fixtures, and every three months for air-conditioners. The PPM is subject to change only if a prior notice of 72 hours is received from the customer. The PPM shall be deemed as cancelled if any notice is not received.
The following circumstances are considered emergency.
- Total electricity failure/breakdown
- Total air-conditioning failure/breakdown
- Total water stoppage
- Major leakage related to plumbing (e.g. water gushing out, major blockage of drainage, flooding etc)
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
Services under this include:
- Repair and/or replacement of mechanical & electrical equipment including distribution boards, circuit boards, circuit breakers, ELCB’s, light fittings, control panels, switches & water-heaters
- Repair of water pumps, which can be done on site
- Repairing of external leaks in pipes
- Cleaning of water tank once a year
- Repair and replacement of sanitary-ware fittings and attention to drainage problems (please refer to spare parts/materials clause below in case of replacements)
A/C services of indoor and outdoor units shall be provided, which includes the following:
- Cleaning of filters
- Cleaning and checking of electrical components
- Topping up of refrigerant gas (gas will be charged separately)
- Belt replacement, lubrication and cleaning of drain lines
- Placing of drain flow tablets in drip trays
- Changing compressor oil and filters if necessary
- Minor painting touch-up and minor repairs to insulation. (please refer to spare parts/materials clause below in case of replacements)
- Pressure washing of coils (if required)
Reinstatement of walls or floors after maintenance works will be limited to base paint to closest match. Any wall coverings or other decoration are excluded.
Spare Parts/ Materials
Spare parts and materials are not covered under the scope of this annual maintenance contract. Such parts and/ or materials that are required to restore functioning of equipment or system under the scope of work shall be used appropriately and will be charged at actual cost plus 10% handling charge.
The following services are expressively excluded from the scope of this contract:
- Repairs and /or replacement of electronic items or home appliance
- Power, water, drainage and telephone services (being the responsibility of the relevant local authority)
- Internal water leakage, e.g. under the bathtub, WC, inside the wall, ceiling, under the interlock & garden areas.
- Major job related to MEP or civil works
- Garden irrigation system (sprinklers)
- Garden irrigation tanks
- Garden irrigation water pumps/motors
- Gardening and horticultural work
- Emptying of septic tanks and janitorial cleaning
- Changing of any insulation material to ductwork chilled water pipe lines
- Changing of any corroded chilled water, domestic water or drainage lines
- Picture hanging, painting and decoration jobs
- Carpet cleaning and carpet shampooing
- Replacement of broken windows, window glasses, doors, door glasses
- Swimming pool filter repairs plus installations
- Swimming pool pump repairs plus installations
- Swimming pool piping
- Swimming pool re plumbing
- Automatic garage doors/ gates
- Scaffolding installation/dismantling.
- Pressure washing of cooling coils
- Damages that occur due to force majeure.
- Modification/alteration in the existing system
- Any service/material not mentioned in our scope of works
All the above services can be carried out against a separate quotation or call out charge depending on the volume of work.