Request A Quote, Fill Form Within A Min
Pool Maintenance works are usually scheduled three times a week.
- Test the pool water for the chlorine and alkaline residuals during each visit and treat as necessary with the required chemicals.
- Maintain the filter room or mechanical pit in a clean condition.
- Skim the water surface to remove floating matter each visit.
- Remove and clean the pump strainer as needed. Vacuum the pool as required
- Clean skimmer basket
- Maintain a written record of the service visit.
- Check visually to ensure that the equipment is operating satisfactorily and inform the owner/company about any repair, replacement that needs to be carried out.
- Adding Chlorine and PH.
Please enquire about costs as prices vary according to pool size and frequency required.